Saturday, November 5, 2011

2:41 p.m

It's 2:41 p.m, and I don't know if I can make it.  Since he has been in jail we have talked at least 3 times a day, once around noon, again at dinner time and always before bed.  I thought it still wasn't enough and had horrible bouts of anxiety in between calls. I was one of the lucky ones. If it weren't for my Mother-in-law I wouldn't get to talk to him half as much, she has afforded me the privilege to talk to him so often because jail/prison calls are very expensive!  So today I have to be strong and cut one call out of our schedule.  So instead of talking at noon, I have to go all day until 4:00 p.m.  I don't know if I can make it.  I feel like I am the one in jail.  The minutes are going by so slowly, and I cant seem to focus on anything else but the clock! It is now 2:48 only 7 minutes have passed, what will I do for the next 72 minutes.........

No comments:

Post a Comment